The strength of the activities of a company lies in the ability to diversify production and enlarge its own industrial basis. Zeis Excelsa has put into practice this industrial philosophy expanding its range of products and benefiting as well from a variety of skills and professional experiences. During 2011 an important acquisition such as the brand dirk bikkembergs has been realized , with consequently the extension of its activity to the clothing business, in addition to the existing shoes and accessories ones.
The group is owner of brands such as : docksteps, cult, sonora and virtus palestre. it has also created a kids division with very prestigious brands as cult, docksteps, merrell, sonora, bikkembergs. zeis excelsa finally cooperates with unique, a participated company , which creates and produces kids clothes with the following brands; dirk bikkembergs, virtus palestre and patrizia pepe.
In 1948 dino pizzuti founded Zeis Excelsa in a small artisan shoe workshop , in Montegranaro, in the heart of the Marche region ; in 60 years, the continuos growth has created a solid industrial reality that today produces and distributes its products in more than 30 countries. At the beginning of the 80's Zeis Excelsa creates the retail division that counts, between Italy and Abroad, over 50 points Docksteps Stores , creates the prestigious chain of concept store Zeis House (located in 10 italian cities) and creates merrell stores in Rome and Milan. through Zeis Kids division, the company covers the target age from 0 to 12 years with the brands Docksteps - Cult - Sonora - Merrell - Harley Davidson and Bikkembergs. Zeis Excelsa has created important production units in Europe, Slovakia and Romania, and in the Far East.
Nowadays the company does not occur on footwear only, but it is developing production diversification projects also in clothing and accessories. With the entry of the third generation of the Pizzuti family, the bases of another development of the company is on track, to meet the new challenges of the market ... And the story continues!
THE COMPANY IMPLEMENTED THIS INDUSTRIAL PHILOSOPHY EXPANDING ITS PRODUCT RANGE AND BENEFITING FROM A VARIETY OF SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES. DURING 2011, AN IMPORTANT ACQUISITION OF THE BIKKEMBERGS BRAND WAS REALIZED WITH AN EXPANSION OF ITS BUSINESS TO CLOTHING SECTOR, IN ADDITION TO FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES ONES. THE GROUP IS THE OWNER OF BRANDS SUCH AS : DIRK BIKKEMBERGS, BIKKEMBERGS (SPORT), DOCKSTEPS , CULT, SONORA AND VIRTUS PALESTRE. AT THE SAME TIME IT IS A LICENSEE OF THE FOLLOWING BRANDS: MERRELL, SEBAGO AND SAMSONITE. IT HAS ALSO CREATED A KIDS DIVISION WITH BRANDS OF ABSOLUTE PRESTIGE
THE STRENGTH OF THE ACTIVITIES OF A COMPANY RESIDES IN THE ABILITY TO DIVERSIFY PRODUCTION AND ENLARGE ITS OWN INDUSTRIAL BASIS. ZEIS EXCELSA HAS PUT INTO PRACTICE THIS INDUSTRIAL PHILOSOPHY EXPANDING ITS RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND BENEFITING FROM A VARIETY OF SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES.
Italia: MAJOR GROUP SECTIONS SUCH AS SALES AND STYLE DEPARTMENTS, ARE CONCENTRATED IN THE CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS OF MONTEGRANARO. THE STYLE SECTION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESIGN AND FINISHING OF THE NEW COLLECTIONS, CREATING PROTOTYPES AND PERFORMING TESTS ON THE MATERIALS TO EVALUATE THEM. IN THE PLANT OF MONTEGRANARO, ZEIS EXCELSA REACHES EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTION STANDARDS THROUGH THE USE OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED LABOR AND SPECIALIZED PRODUCTION LINES.
Eastern Europe: the Zeis Slovakia plant represents the first example of complete wide-ranging decentralization of production activities. Every day, the two production lines can independently produce up to 2000 pairs of shoes. Highly specialized local labor achieves exceptional quality levels. Zeis Excelsa increases and consolidates its production in Eastern Europe thanks to the satellite plants of Romania and Bulgaria.
Rest of the World: ZEIS EXCELSA HAS ACTIVATED OTHER PRODUCTION CHANNELS THROUGH IMPORTANT PARTNERSHIPS. THIS COLLABORATION ALLOWED ZEIS EXCELSA TO ACCESS TO COMPETITIVE AND EFFICIENT SOURCES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AND THE CREATION OF COOPERATIONS WITH LARGE MANUFACTURING NATIONS OF SHOES LIKE CHINA, VIETNAM, INDIA AND PORTUGAL, DECENTRALIZING AND MAXIMIZING EVERY PRODUCTION REQUIREMENT. THE STRATEGIC CHOICE BEHIND EVERY FINANCIAL AND PRODUCTION OPERATION OF ZEIS EXCELSA CONCENTRATES ON QUICK ROTATION OF AND ON A FAVORABLE REPLY TO MARKET REQUEST GUARANTEING AT THE SAME TIME A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT.
• ALL PURCHASE ORDERS OF MATERIALS AND FOOTWEAR COMPONENTS MUST BE ACCEPTED IN EVERY PART. IN THE EVENT OF LACK OF COMMUNICATIONS BY THE SUPPLIER WITHIN 8 DAYS, THE PURCHASE ORDERS AND THE CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY CONTAINED IN THIS MANUAL WILL BE FULLY ACCEPTED BY THE SUPPLIER
• Any change to the agreed requirements must be authorized in advance by ZEIS EXCELSA, which in any case reserves the right to cancel the orders already issued.
• ZEIS EXCELSA reserves the right to make or have its customers make visits to the Supplier's facilities, agreeing with the Supplier in advance on the methods of the same and the release of the product. It is understood that any information acquired will be covered by professional secrecy.
• It will be your care to provide suitable indications on the identification of leather materials in compliance with Directive 94/11 / EEC (Labeling of materials)
• PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: All supplied leathers must comply with the requirements defined for "WALKING FOOTWEAR" (ref. Standard UNI 10594: 2010)
• HARMFUL SUBSTANCES: all materials, components and accessories must comply with the provisions of Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 (REACH) concerning the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances and those contained in the UNI CEI ISO TR 1678 "Substances criticisms potentially present in footwear and shoe components ".